Angie's Pregnancy Blog

Our sweet baby has arrived!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

And to think, I'd been doing SO well!

The contractions have started. Not so bad that I've had to go to the hospital yet, but they're definitely on that path. Suddenly, everything about my pregnancy with Jace is flashing back. Please, oh please, let them calm down. Things had been going SO well!

My problem is that I'm taking on too much. Too many photoshoots, and not enough relaxing. I need to reverse that, no matter how badly we need the money.

I think I'm going to be taking a break from sessions sooner, rather than later. I just can't risk putting myself into labor over a photoshoot. I just pray that my clients can be understanding and will just book holiday sessions instead!

I don't go back to the doctor until the 25th, so I've got a ways to go. Just hoping these contractions stay under control until then!

I'll keep ya posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home