Angie's Pregnancy Blog

Our sweet baby has arrived!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bought "Baby Tinkerbell's" crib bedding today! Here's a picture (click for larger view):


I got everything you see there, except for the lamp and the scrapbook. (Can't find the scrapbook anywhere - if you find it, let me know! LOL!)

Because this poor baby girl is going to have to sleep in the boys' room (which is BLUE and baseball themed), Gene and I decided that the crib will be *her* little sanctuary. I kept it in the same color scheme as the boys' room, so it won't clash too badly. (The boys room is navy, red and cream - the bedding set is red and cream, so it should fit in nicely.)

Someday, "Tinkerbell" will have her own room. Until then, though - this is just going to have to do! :)

I am really getting excited now. Feels like September is SO far away. Can't wait to meet our baby girl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home