Angie's Pregnancy Blog

Our sweet baby has arrived!

Friday, January 27, 2006

The missing bread has been FOUND!!!

Call the National Guard, alert the media, get the word out that I really am an idiot!

So, I'm holding Jace's head in the freezer this afternoon. This poor kid, he and I have spent more time with our heads in the freezer over the past few days than I EVER want to admit. (We are battling a very bad case of croup right now, and the freezer is the only thing that works for him.) Anyway, I happen to glance up, and right on the top of the refrigerator is a half a loaf of bread. Exactly where it's supposed to be, and exactly where it has NOT been the past few days.

Gene was playing on the floor with Zander, so I asked him if he put it up there. He SWEARS that he didn't, but I don't believe him. I could NOT have missed something THAT obvious, could I?! Ok, well, maybe I could.

I swear that I looked on top of the fridge several times, because that's where I keep it. (We have no cupboard space or counter space for food, so it gets piled on top of the fridge. Only I must not have looked very well, because there it was..... plain as day.

Gene is having WAY too much fun making fun of me over all this. I seriously think HE is the one who hid the bread in the first place!

Oh, well, it's been found and properly thrown away. If it did decide to run away for the past few days, I don't want to know where it's been. We're better off buying a new loaf!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Angie Vinez said...

No container stores in Akron, Danielle. Would be nice. BUT, would be nicer if we had a kitchen big enough to even think about putting some kind of storage in. As of right now, we don't even have a kitchen table in there! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home