Angie's Pregnancy Blog

Our sweet baby has arrived!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I rented a Babybeat!

After the ordeal at the doctor's office, Gene and I discussed my renting a Babybeat. He knows how worried I am, and this would eliminate some of the stress.

So, I did it! Late Thursday night, I ordered one. It shipped out on Friday and was due to arrive here by Wednesday. Imagine my surprise when the package arrived YESTERDAY!!

I spent most of yesterday listening to the heartbeat. It took me no time at all to find it, and I was able to hold it there for quite some time. What a blessing!

Zander loves listening to the heartbeat, and wants to hear the baby in his belly, too. Jace, however, cannot stand it! He gets terrified whenever I pull the doppler out.

I'm going to hold on to this for a couple of months, at least. It's nice being able to listen to the baby whenever I want. (As long as Jace isn't around!) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home