Angie's Pregnancy Blog

Our sweet baby has arrived!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yesterday's appointment.......

A date has been set!!!!!!

Ms. Tinkerbell will be making her appearance sometime on Monday, September 18th.

I got to my appointment and they hooked me up to the monitors. I was contracting like crazy (nothing new), and the doctor came in to check my cervix. Would you believe it? NO CHANGE. Still dilated to a 2, and Tink is still floating high in the fluid. She has no desire to even drop.

I asked the doctor if we could talk induction, and she said that any time next week was fine. I picked Monday, because Ashley has the day off school and it'd just be easier on everyone to have everything scheduled and ready to go.

I need to report to the hospital no later than 7am. It's SO exciting!!!!!!!

I'll keep you posted as I can!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Good Luck Angie!!! Can't wait to hear about Baby Tink's arrival!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home